About EFF’s Nevada Facilities Fund
Launched in 2023 in partnership with the State of Nevada and Opportunity 180, EFF’s Nevada Facilities Fund offers long-term, low-cost facility financing to early-phase, growing, and independent charter school operators that demonstrate tremendous potential to positively impact the students and families they serve. This proven model is designed to accelerate schools’ pathways to long-term financial sustainability and academic success. This fund provides financial stability for schools during critical growth years.
Loans typically save schools over $150,000 per year and support numerous additional quality public seats for under-resourced communities.
The Nevada Facilities Fund (NVFF) offers:
- 100% Loan-to-Value Financing (no fundraising required)
- 30-year Loan Terms
- Below-Market Interest Rates
- Flexible Prepayment
Our Impact in Nevada
Committed by 2028
Projects Financed by 2028
New Quality Seats Supported by 2028
Nevada Facilities Fund Loan Meet
Meet Our Partner
Opportunity 180 is committed to ensuring every kid in Nevada has access to a great school in their neighborhood that puts them on track to be college and career-ready, regardless of their zip code.
- Enrollment: Schools seeking to expand their enrollment with strong community demand
- Financials: Strong projected financials and reasonable project costs
- Academics: Academic models and instructional practices that are likely to produce excellent outcomes for students
- Leadership: Leaders with successful track records in promoting educational equity
- Impact: Outsized impact for students and families in historically marginalized communities