We apply proven municipal securities structures to investments in the charter school market.
EFF is modeled after State Revolving Funds which have provided investors with high-credit, socially responsible investments for decades.
An investment in EFF is backed by:
- Access to hundreds of proven, high-performing charter schools funded by per-pupil state revenue
- A team with deep expertise in charter school finance, operations, underwriting, and lending
- Utilizing robust loan underwriting and borrowing criteria
- A pooled credit structure enhanced by significant philanthropic equity
- An opportunity to improve educational outcomes for thousands of students
- Employing comprehensive, timely, investor disclosure
See coverage of EFF in Bond Buyer
Read EFF’s Charter School Bond Sector: 2018 Year in Review written by Wendy Berry, VP Structured Products and Research.